New eTrack mini
New eTrack Mini - latest features
- Significantly better GSM- and GPS reception
-100% waterproof with induction charging
- On- and off switch
More about eTrack mini
- Lightweight , only 38 gram (135 g including collar)
- Small, measures 65 x 35 x 16 mm
- Waterproof to 1 metre (IP 67)
- Fits on a Garmin collar
- Everyone in the hunting team can follow the dog’s track and position in the app.
- The dog’s tracks can be displayed in the map on the hunting team’s home page. Replay at fast speed and watch a dynamic picture of the dog’s movements during the day.
- Unlimited range via the mobile network.
- 10 to 170 hours battery capacity, depending on how frequently the dog’s position is updated, which can be set in the app. Battery charge level is displayed in the app.
NOTE: An eTrack+ subscription is required at €96 per annum. For single use no other costs will be incurred. However, to enable all members of your hunting team to view the dog’s trail and position, a TEAM subscription is required as well. As an example, the cost is only €0,7 per hunter per month in a 20 person hunting team ( TEAM sub €61 plus eTrack+ €96).
Data Refresh rate vs Battery capacity
10 seconds - 10 hours
30 seconds - 18 hours
3 min - 3 days
1 hour - 1 week
Exclusively for eTrack mini
- One year open return. You may return the tracker within 1 year of purchase. If you have used it, a deduction will be of €50 will be made.
- You may cancel the subscription within 30 days free of charge*.
- 5 years warranty
- Property map is included for Sweden, Norway and Finland. Satellite map included for all countries.
- Detailed instructions about how to subscribe (on easyhunt.com) is included with the tracker.
Additional information about eTrack Mini
- A dog collar and a 230V battery charger is included
- The dog’s position, trail, speed and direction are shown in the Easyhunt App. It also displays your hunting map and on it, shows the location of you and your hunting team comrades. Historic trails can be viewed on the Easyhunt homepage.
- Topographic maps with property boundaries are included for Sweden, Norway and Finland. For other countries a satellite map is available.
- You can call the eTrack to hear if the dog is barking (it has a Dutch mobile number).
- The eTrack has a built-in SIM card which works everywhere in Europe. The tracker automatically chooses the mobile network with the best coverage.
User support at easyhunt.com>Support
Click here to view a short video about eTrack mini